Chief (Dr.) Daniel Elozino Omoyibo is an illustrious son of Oleh, in isoko south local Government Area of Delta State. He was born into the family of Omoyibo, 54 years ago. He had his primary education at Odoro Primary Schoo,l Oleh. From here, he moved to Bayelsa state for his secondary school education. He is currently studying at the Delta State University of science and Technology Ozoro, Delta State.
Chief Daniel Omoyibo is a successful and innovative businessman, after fortifying himself educationally and morally. He began his career as a contractor with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) . He is Chief Executive Officer (CEO), DANMOTECH LIMITED, a leading Oil & Gas Engineering Services Company with key interest in adopting quality Engineering works and services into the Oil and Gas Industry.
DAMOTECH LIMITED is one of the foremost leading organizations in Flow Lines Construction, Oil Field Services, Civil Engineering Sevices and Construction, Installation of Pipeline and other complex projects in the competitive Oil and Gas Market.
Chief Omoyibo has the penchant for the construction and building of magnificent architecture edifices as part of his core competence that differentiates his company from other competitors. His attendance in building of ground breaking and perfectly engineered edifices has earned DANMOTECH LIMITED a grandiose reputation in the building industry.
He is also the CEO of DANMOTECH foundation, a charitable organization with cardinal objective of helping humanity. The foundation has defrayed the medical bills of thousands of sick people, at different occasions in hospital. He has holistically and passionately demonstrated his charitable gesture by enrolling thousands of students in secondary school and defraying bills of many students in tertiary institution across the globe.
DANMOTECH as he’s fondly known, has philanthropy etched in his spirit, which is made manifest in his unrivaled sense of generously and liberal character. In every calibrated scale of generosity and service to humanity, his presence has always touched the foundations. He is a friend to the downtrodden, father to the fatherless, husband to the widows and helper to the helpless.
At this depressing times of hardship, Chief (Dr.) Daniel Elozino Omoyibo had manifested benevolence, till date and still counting, which made him empower thousands of people particularly women and youths ranging from One Hundred Naira (N100,000.00) to Ten Million Naira (N100,000,000.00) to do business.
He has equally given out over eight hundred cars as gift. These cars ranges from all brands like SUV, Toyota land cruiser, Lexus, Hilux, Sienna, Coaster buses, Venza, Toyota Corolla, among others. This feat had tingled the ears of mortals in all his empowerment programs.
To honor him for his numerous sacrifices to humanity, Dr. Omoyibo has been given the following honorarium and awards:
- Philanthropist and Exemplary Leader Award by Niger – Delta Democratic Force(NDDF) (2022)
- Philanthropist Award of the year by Daily Independent Newspaper (2022)
- Meritorious Award in recognition of his philanthropy and Commitment to the upliftment of the isoko people by the Isoko Dynamic Alliance (2022)
- Education Award in recongnition of his Philanthropy and Emacipation of the downtrodden by Isoko Development Union (IDU) Asaba branch (2022)
- Isoko Nation Personality Award as the Philantropic Personality of the year by Quest 93.1 FM/TV and ZEMEEF (2022)
- Award of recongnition by Okah Bright CEO Rumours Lounge/CME (2020)
- Provety Eradicator of the year by Majovo Social Club, Bayelsa State (2022)
- Award of excellence in recongnition his Outstanding Committees Development initiatives and Philantrophy by olomoro Teloscope (2022)
- Award of Honour is recongnition of his immense support and selfless sacrifice to the successful operation of the 181 Amphibious Battalon Nigeria Army (2023)
For his numerous contribution to the development of the Oleh Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Anthony Ovrawah, the odiologbo of Oleh Kingdom adorned him with the chieftaincy tittle: Omoghagha of Oleh Kingdom.
As a result of inestimable acts of benevolence, all the king and Paramount Rulers of all the Kingdoms, clans in Isoko Nation, because of the value of the title given by the Odiologbo of Oleh Kingdom, also unanimosly conferred on him again the chieftancy tittle: Omoghagha of Isoko Nation meaning a PEERLESS SON OF THE ISOKO NATION and this tittle is exclusively preserved for him in all generation.
Chief (Dr.) Daniel Elozino Omoyibo was conferred with the Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) by the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Delta State in 2022 and he is blessed with a family of three wonderful children.